Paul Morgan - another elite bass player - provided the essential foundation as well as chipping in with solid solos.
Martin Drew kicked it along mega mightily giving the soloists no other option but to swing their butts off or die.
“He [Rollins] would talk to you as if he was one of your mates." - Pat Crumly (Jazz Journal May 1996).
Posting a comment.
1) Click on comments (at the foot of the posting.).
2) In the window that appears Click on...O Name/URL.
3) Type your name in the box (URL is optional).
4) Click on PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT.
5) Type the jumbled word verification if asked.
Alternatively, email me - firstname.lastname@example.org.