The sheer power of the ensemble was awesome without being deafening. This is one band I never tire of hearing and I look forward to a future event featuring legendary trumpet player Henry Lowther.
Photos by Lance.
Photos by Jerry.
“It's embarrassing if a bass player takes a solo and you see people get up and walk to the bar. But if it's a really good solo they don't move." - Christian McBride (Jazz Journal April 1996).
Posting a comment.
1) Click on comments (at the foot of the posting.).
2) In the window that appears Click on...O Name/URL.
3) Type your name in the box (URL is optional).
4) Click on PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT.
5) Type the jumbled word verification if asked.
Alternatively, email me - firstname.lastname@example.org.