Monday 16 July – Saturday 21 July 2012
**** ‘A genuine treat’ – The Times
‘Historically fascinating’ – Jazz UK.
'Tailor made for Live Theatre or Sage Hall Two' - Lance (Bebop Spoken Here).
“Pure bluegrass music is very akin to jazz in that you really don't play the same tune the same way twice. There's a little improvisation there" - Cal Collins (Jazz Journal June 1996).
Posting a comment.
1) Click on comments (at the foot of the posting.).
2) In the window that appears Click on...O Name/URL.
3) Type your name in the box (URL is optional).
4) Click on PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT.
5) Type the jumbled word verification if asked.
Alternatively, email me - firstname.lastname@example.org.