Vocally she gets the feel and conveys it well. With a solid rhythm section behind the band rocked and rolled, funked and souled. This was music aimed at the feet rather than the mind - Hoochie Coochie material perhaps?
“He [Rollins] would talk to you as if he was one of your mates." - Pat Crumly (Jazz Journal May 1996).
Posting a comment.
1) Click on comments (at the foot of the posting.).
2) In the window that appears Click on...O Name/URL.
3) Type your name in the box (URL is optional).
4) Click on PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT.
5) Type the jumbled word verification if asked.
Alternatively, email me - firstname.lastname@example.org.